Practice the following music 9/19
Mr. Eli's Classes
- Mary Had a Little Lamb (pg. 10)
- Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star (pg. 16)
- Super Hero Blues
- Latin Lullaby
- Good work this week! Practice Mary Had a Little Lamb on page 10!
- We talked about the neck, body, fingerboard, strings, bridge, tuning pegs, shoulder rest and chin rest!
- Practice gently plucking your open strings at home.
- Great job learning C, C7 and F chords!
- Practice switching between them and your three songs on page 2.
- Great job practicing D scale today!
- Please work on the first three songs on page 1 of purple book this week.
Ms. Shannon's Classes
- We worked on fingers 1-3 today
- HW is to get used to using fingers 1-3 on your keyboard!
- Try to play some songs using those three notes, or make your own!
- Today we became acquainted with our instruments including how to set up and make a sound
- HW is to practice their instrument set-up to see who can set it up the best and fastest next week!
- Keep working on making great first sounds so we can add notes week to week!
- Went over flute set-up and embouchure.
- Some already got a good sound out! Keep up the good work!
- HW is to play the note D or to get a clear sound from the flute mouthpiece.
- Great job today!
- HW is to play Mary Had a Little Lamb on page 10.