2023-24 School Year
Orchestra Program Details
Welcome to Orchestra!
All levels are welcome and prior experience is not required!
Are you looking for a fun and engaging way to introduce your child to the world of music? Look no further than our Orchestra program!
No matter your child’s experience level, our program welcomes all students who are interested in learning how to play woodwind, brass, or string instruments. With our small group classes tailored to students’ ages and abilities, they’ll receive personalized attention and instruction from our talented and experienced teachers.
Throughout the 2023-2024 school year program, your child will have the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of rhythm, harmony, and traditional note reading, all while playing familiar songs that they love. Smaller groups will come together to form a larger ensemble, culminating in an unforgettable year-end concert.
Not only will your child learn valuable skills and techniques that will serve them well throughout their lives, they’ll also have a blast doing it! So why wait? Sign up your child for our Orchestra program today and watch as they discover the joy of music.
- 1st graders may choose the violin
- 2nd and 3rd graders may choose the violin, flute, clarinet, or trumpet
- 4th and 5th graders may choose the violin, flute, clarinet, alto saxophone, trumpet, or trombone.
- Grades 1, 2 & 3: 2:40 PM – 3:20 PM
- Grades 4 & 5: 3:20 PM – 4:00 PM
- Grades 2 & 3: 2:40 PM – 3:20 PM
- Grades 4 & 5: 3:20 PM – 4:00 PM
A program fee is requested from each participant to cover the entire 27+ week school year spanning October, 2023 through May, 2024.
Participants can pay for the entire year in two ways:
- one discounted payment of $695 – due with registration
- two payments of $375 each – first payment due now, second payment automatically charged on December 1st
The program fee covers instructional costs, as well as all music, books and basic supplies given to your child throughout the year.
The following additional resources are also included with your program fee:
- Class Portal Page- weekly class recaps, practice suggestions, sheet music downloads, helpful video tutorials, and much more!
- Interactive video- get extra help by submitting a video for feedback from one of our teachers!
The only other expense will be the rental or purchase of the instrument (see below).
Private Lessons - *Optional*
Enhance Your Child’s Musical Journey with Personalized Private Lessons!
Our group lessons alone will provide your student with a sufficient amount of instruction throughout the school year to become proficient at their chosen instrument, as well as provide an enriching musical experience.
Designed to complement our group sessions, these optional private lessons offer tailored guidance which caters to individual aspirations and accelerates progress.
Duration: Ongoing – Charged automatically as your pre-paid lesson blocks are completed.
Private Lesson Fee:
- Block of FOUR, 30-minute lessons : $192 – scheduled directly with your teacher on a weekly basis
- Block of TWO, 30-minute lessons : $96 – scheduled directly with your teacher every other week
Getting your instrument
Discounted rental and purchase prices have been arranged for participating music students through our official instrument supplier. All prices from our supplier include FREE DELIVERY to school at the first lesson and pick up at the end of the program following the year-end concert. Visit The Instrument Place to place your order.